Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO

My monitor has no signal. everything sounds like it is

Customer Question

my monitor has no signal. everything sounds like it is running but it just doesn't connect to show an image
JA: Have you tested the connections by doing a ping utility test?
Customer: what is that?
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: I first trying to see if it was the monitor. Then I tried to change out my graphics card and change my power supply. then I took out my RAM and reinserted them.
JA: The computer expert can solve this for you. Anything else you want him to know before I connect you two?
Customer: that's it.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Computer Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Michelle replied 4 months ago.

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help and resolve the problem you have posted.

I am sorry to know that you are facing problem with your computer.

Unplug the monitor video cable from the computer and then power on the monitor and let me know does it say no signal on the screen when not connected to the computer?