Tim, Sr. Engineer
Experience:  Sr. Systems and Network Engineer

I just got an optiplex 330 and tried to boot it up it goes

Customer Question

i just got an optiplex 330 and tried to boot it up it goes to windows error recovery page and won't let me start windows
Category: Computer
Expert:  Tim replied 4 months ago.

Hi there, I'm Tim and will be assisting you today. I have over 15 Years as an Engineer and have been with eBay, DoD and many others. I will do my VERY BEST to help you. If you like i can offer remote access and a call. In addition, with any positive rating I will support your question going forward for free.

Expert:  Tim replied 4 months ago.

Hey there, Windows error, obviously......i'd venture to guess this was a return.....and went to you, or some how just had a bad install of windows. You can either reinstall back to factory settings with that recovery disk, or send it back for a new one. I would go for a new one, thats a pretty bad sign your seeing. Like buying a new car on a lot and it back firing and stalling out the lot, not good.

Expert:  Tim replied 4 months ago.

Please ask away.