Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

Here's my issue. I used to be able to print out my yahoo

Customer Question

Hi Pearl, here's my issue. I used to be able to print out my yahoo email easily. Now very often when I try to print it gives me only half a vertical page. It's not the printer, when I change to my other printer the same thing happens. When I try to print from More, I get some kind of help screen from HP that has nothing to do with printing.
JA: I'm trying to find the right Computer Technician for you right now. As soon as they are ready, I will let you know.
Customer: How?
JA: Just to clarify, what's the exact model of your HP? And what operating system are you running?
Customer: HP Laserjet P1606dn. Operating system is El Capitan.
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: I've tried to see if I could get in touch with Yahoo tech support and I don't seem to be able to. I've put out my question online and have seen numerous sites about Yahoo email issues but none address my particular problem.
JA: The computer expert can solve this for you. Anything else you want him to know before I connect you two?
Customer: I don't think so,other than how much it's going to cost...
JA: I'm not sure of the exact price, but there's only a $5 deposit. The rest of the price information will be on the page I send you to.
Customer: OK I guess - hope he can help me
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Computer Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Jason Jones replied 8 months ago.

I will be the person helping you today.

I can help you in one of two ways:
1) We will communicate back and forth on this page.
2) Remote support, which would allow me to take a look at the problem and fix it for you while you watch.

In my experiences, remote support saves a lot of time for everybody and is safer because if instructions are not followed correctly, it may make the problem worse or create a new problem.

As a side note, both options are covered by a 100% guarantee and fully refundable, if we are not able to fix your problem.

If you wish to choose the first option, please let me know so we can begin. If you wish to choose the second, better option, then click the Accept this Offer button for Secure Remote Assistance.

Thank you,
Jason