Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO

I am a computer consultant here in Tulsa, OK and use a

Customer Question

I am a computer consultant here in Tulsa, OK and use a Lenovo Carbon X1 3rd Gen laptop for my work. I went to wake it up this morning and it won't power up. I get a series of lights starting with one long and 8 shorts repeated 3 times then nothing.
JA: Just to clarify, what's the exact model of your Lenovo? And what operating system are you running?
Customer: The model is 20BS-0035US and Windows 10 64 bit
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: I've disconnected the power and held the reset button for periods of 5, 10 and 30 seconds then reconnected power to start with the same results
JA: The computer expert can solve this for you. Anything else you want him to know before I connect you two?
Customer: no
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Computer Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Isaac Franklin replied 4 months ago.

Welcome to, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you.

Did you have any power failures or windows updates recently or anything you can remember that may have happened

right before your pc wouldnt power up?