Hi Welcome to JustAnswer
Yes, I can help you with this.
Follow the steps:
1. Type “Troubleshooter” in the Search box and hit enter.
2. Select “Hardware and Sound” from the Troubleshooter Window.
3. Select “Hardware and Devices” under Devices option.
4. Follow the On Screen instructions.
If above troubleshooting doesn't works then second option is to do following :-
1. Press WIN+X keys together to launch WIN+X menu and select Device Manager option. Alternatively, you can open it using devmgmt.msc command in RUN or Search box.
2. Now locate the Network adapters section.
3. Right-click on each network adapter one bye one and select Uninstall option.
4. Once all have been removed, right-click again and select Scan for hardware changesoption.
The adapters will be rediscovered and Windows will reinstall the drivers. Restart your computer .
You can also run this troubleshooter and fix your problem :-
Windows Update Troubleshooter.
Did this work ? If it did, then please provide your valuable rating to me and click on submit button to close this request.
If it didn't let me know,I will let you know other work arounds to fix this issue.