Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

I made a movie on Windows movie maker (windows 10) and using

Customer Question

I made a movie on Windows movie maker (windows 10) and using the fb button on movie maker I am trying to send it to fb and I am getting a message saying I am not logged into fb even though I am
JA: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of your computer? What version of Windows are you running?
Customer: HP 1000 LAPTOP WINDOWS 10
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: just repeated trying to add it to fb there is nothing else that I know of to do
JA: The computer expert can solve this for you. Anything else you want him to know before I connect you two?
Customer: no
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Computer Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Jason Jones replied 5 months ago.

I will be the person helping you today.

I can help you in one of two ways:
1) We will communicate back and forth on this page.
2) Remote support, which would allow me to take a look at the problem and fix it for you while you watch.

In my experiences, remote support saves a lot of time for everybody and is safer because if instructions are not followed correctly, it may make the problem worse or create a new problem.

As a side note, both options are covered by a 100% guarantee and fully refundable, if we are not able to fix your problem.

If you wish to choose the first option, please let me know so we can begin. If you wish to choose the second, better option, then click the Accept this Offer button for Secure Remote Assistance.

Thank you,
Jason

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
But its not the sort of problem that you have to go into the computer to fix my problem isI
made a movie on Windows movie maker...

Okay. It's not a problem that I can fix by remote, you say? Okay. "How" do you want me to troubleshoot and fix this problem for you?

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
To show /tell me hot to get windows maker send my movie to fb because it keeps telling me I'm not logged into fb so it wont let me send it to face book even but I am

The Facebook API is no longer available to Windows Movie Maker. In short, that means you cannot click the Share button to share with Facebook. You must first save the video to your computer as a file. Once you have the saved video file, you can then upload that to Facebook manually.

Does that make sense?