Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO

My juno doesn't want to take my password. I live in Thailand

Customer Question

My juno doesn't want to take my password. I live in Thailand now and depend on my internet to connect with the USA a lot.
JA: When did you last reset your username and password?
Customer: I could of done it a few months ago. There are so many passwords they ask for now for any subscriptions on line that can't tell anymore.
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: I've tried juno phone number tech help. But it doesn't go through fro Thailand.
JA: The computer expert can solve this for you. Anything else you want him to know before I connect you two?
Customer: It's been over two weeks now and I need it resolved. If I decide to drop Juno after 20 years using it do I loose all my addresses and emails if I do?
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Computer Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Bhavik Joshi replied 4 months ago.

Hi, Welcome to Just Answer

Which error message you are getting when you are trying to connect to it ?