Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO

This a.m. I turned on my HP envy, it said HP was downloading

Customer Question

This a.m. I turned on my HP envy, it said HP was downloading a new bios system. After that my computer would not recognize a 23 inch monitor which is connected by HDMI. How Can I get it to recognize the monitor?
Category: Computer
Expert:  Viet - Computer Tech replied 4 months ago.

I'm sorry about the issue. Do you have windows xp, vista, or 7, or 8, 10?

Can you please check at the back / bottom of your HP computer for the exact model of it?

Can we do a remote support session, so I can troubleshoot the issue directly on your computer together with you?

Please reply at the box below. Thank you,

When you are available, please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help. Thank you,

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
I cannot accept this offer. I would like to withdraw my question as of June June 21, 2016
please do not charge my credit card.
This was a glitch which resolved itself before your answer which was delayed many days.
Donald **** ***@******.***

I'm sorry. I replied back to you within a couple of minutes right after you've submitted the issue. Did you see my reply on June 17th on this web page? And/or did you receive email messages from JustAnswer previously? Was there any trouble replying back to me at this web page previously?

But I'm glad you got it working now. We are canceling this for you now. If you have any other computer question / issue, please let me know any time; we guarantee our service. Thank you for the update.