Kamil Anwar, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  8+ Years of Experience. / CCNA (S), CCNA (W), CCNA (RS), MCTS, MBCs.

I have a windows 10 and want to print screen. I clicked CTRL

Customer Question

i have a windows 10 and want to print screen. I clicked CTRL to highlight the screen but when I right click the only option I have is copy. there is no place to choose to print. I don't want to copy.
JA: What's the make and model of your machine? And how long has the screen been an issue?
Customer: Toshiba laptop serial # *****
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: I don't think the computer is the problem. I think I am the problem and don't know how to print from a website. Can't I print screen by holding ALT and choosing the prtsc button
JA: The computer expert can solve this for you. Anything else you want him to know before I connect you two?
Customer: i also tried the Links (in the lower right hand corner) and my printer show there, i just can't make it print. i know i am the one with the problem because i can print from WORD, just not this website.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Computer Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Kamil Anwar replied 4 months ago.

Hello & Welcome to JustAnswer.

Hold the CTRL + ALT + PrtScr keys simultaneously and then open open Microsoft Paint and Hold CTRL key and Press V. The screen you took shot of will appear in Paint from where you can print it. Let me know if this helps. Thanks