Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO

I'm havving a problem gettting into wifi every time I try it

Customer Question

I'm havving a problem gettting into wifi every time I try it give me that it has Authentication problem, I can't find out what the problem is or don't know how.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Richard replied 4 months ago.

Hi there Robert and welcome

The issue is the wifi password ***** are using. We can get the correct one.

Do you have a windows computer that is already connected to the wifi network?

Else if not, what i the make and model of the wifi router?

Expert:  Richard replied 4 months ago.

I can see you are a first time user to the site. What we do here is either a question and answer type of conversation or remote support where I would actually connect to the computer and have a look and attempt to fix the problem for you.

Remote support can save a lot of time if you are not comfortable performing repairs yourself. Sometimes even with instructions you can make a mistake and make things worse.

I will send an offer through for remote support and should you accept I will connect and see what is going on and fix the issue. Otherwise we can continue to talk like this but I will need to ask a number of other questions and try and walk you through some steps.

Both options are 100% guaranteed by the way. Remote is just quicker and avoids the risk of you making a mistake and doing something wrong.

If you want remote click get extra help. If not simply reply to me.