Mr.Med
Mr.Med, Computer Enthusiast
Experience:  Networks & Security Engineer
76221641

I have just brought a i5 phone and had to buy a nano sim

Customer Question

hi I have just brought a i5 phone and had to buy a nano sim card and iwould like to use my old phone number which is(###) ###-####can you help me
Category: Computer
Expert:  Mr.Med replied 7 months ago.

Hello and welcome to justanswer, my name is ***** ***** i will be assisting you today,

You can just Cut down you old SIM card and turn it into a Nano SIM. you can take your SIM into your carrier's store, (or your mobile provider) and they'll likely be able to do this for you.

Thank you

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you have a moment please rate my answer by clicking on one of the stars below, if you still need help please reply back to me and i will gladly continue to help. Note : Only rate of you are 100% satisfied, please do not rate an answer as poor or bad service if you are not satisified. if we cant help you solve the issue you will be entitled to a full refund.