Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO

I have a ASUS computer on another computer on a network. It

Customer Question

I have a ASUS computer on another computer on a network. It is a Windows 7 Desktop I bought it new. I am handicapped so I am unable to reach the serial number or model numbers. My address is 804 King Richards Ct. Salisbury, MD 21804. I need to know how to delete or restore my administration password. Thank you, ***** ***** Please email reply to***@******.*** My***@******.*** stopped working. I am going to bed now. Thanks
Category: Computer
Expert:  Dustin replied 4 months ago.

Welcome to, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you.

There are varying ways to delete or reset your password.

First, I need to know if you have any other admin accounts showing on that computer?

next, I need to know if you need tos ave your files and data, or if your main concern is to get the computer working and you dont mind if you lose data or files.

Third, I need to know if you have a second computer available that has a working cd drive?

Please answer those questions as best you can, So I can help you resolve this issue.

Dustin S.

Senior Technician and Network Switching Systems Operator / Maintainer.