Cory
Cory, Computer Technician
Experience:  Computer Repair Technician 5+ Years
8685120

I remember when I first used AOL, I was able to add another

Customer Question

I remember when I first used AOL, I was able to add another person to my account and all I had to do was go to my account, it looks like I can no longer do that so how do I add a new person, my friend to my account please and thank you
JA: How long have you had this issue with your A.O.L. account?
Customer: well i did this a very long time ago and I tried to do this like a couple of hours ago
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: none, I can't find my account information where I can have more people added on is there a simple solution please thank you
JA: The computer expert can solve this for you. Anything else you want him to know before I connect you two?
Customer: not that I can think of right now sorry I am 70 years old and am really computer savvy but this is something I can't do and I want to add my friend so he can chat with me but on my account under his own name
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Computer Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Cory replied 5 months ago.

Welcome, I am Cory.

I understand what you are talking about.

Do you pay monthly for AOL?

Expert:  Cory replied 5 months ago.

You need to sign in with the master screen name, the one you create the account with at this link. - https://bill.aol.com/SPortal/jsp/ScreenNameMain

Once you do that, you will be able to add another account for your friend to use.

If you have any questions, please reply and let me know.

Expert:  Cory replied 5 months ago.

Please let me know if you need further help with this.

If this question is complete, please do not forget to rate above to close it out.

Thanks,

Cory