Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

I need help in exporting power point to word. I do it but I

Customer Question

hi,
I need help in exporting power point to word.
I do it but I get very small slides...
How can I get them bigger on the word documnet?
Category: Computer
Expert:  Kamil Anwar replied 5 months ago.

Hello & Welcome to JustAnswer. Thank you for your question.

Can you upload the ppt to www.wikisend.com and share the link with me so i can download it and try and do it for you?

I can see you are a first time user to the site. What we do here is either a question and answer type of conversation or remote support where I would actually connect to the computer and have a look and attempt to fix the problem for you.
Remote support can save a lot of time if you are not comfortable performing repairs yourself. Sometimes even with instructions you can make a mistake and make things worse.
I will send an offer through for remote support and should you accept I will connect and see what is going on and fix the issue. Otherwise we can continue to talk like this but I will need to ask a number of other questions and try and walk you through some steps.
Both options are 100% guaranteed by the way. Remote is just quicker and avoids the risk of you making a mistake and doing something wrong.
If you want remote click get extra help. If not simply reply to me.
Thanks

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
I dont want anything else.I dont understand I tried to upload the file but it does not want it anymore..Please advise

What does it says when you try to upload the files?

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
It says it's too late (I guess it took me some time to find the file) to redo the process...
Can you initiate that?

You can reload wikisend.com to upload it again

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Hi,I just cant do it.It says that the file is no longer there???Can you reinitialize process?

Do you want me to send you the request for remote so i can connect with you and do it for you?

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Sure but lets do hat at 2 pm our time
OK?
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
OK?

Okay. It's 17.17 here, let me know when you're ready.

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
it will be 19:00OK?
Oh and what does that mean in erms of cost: I accepted 40 dollars. I don t want to go above thatPlease confirm

The remote service for me to connecting to your computer and working to sort the file out is an additional $39. If you don't want remote, then you can just send me the file via wikisend.com or use another file uploading site to upload the file.

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
OK Ill try sending files later.Byer

Welcome.