Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

I want to pay my renewal subscription online ! : I thought

Customer Question

I want to pay my renewal subscription online !
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Computer Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: I thought my account ended 16 june, but it ended 13 june, I want a 1 year renewal !
JA: Have you contacted anyone about your account?
Customer: no
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Computer Technician should know?
Customer: no
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Computer Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Michelle replied 5 months ago.

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help and resolve the problem you have posted.

Click on My Account on the top right of the page. Next, click on Membership. The Membership page shows membership details and edit payment information.

Expert:  Michelle replied 5 months ago.

I hope I've provided the information you were seeking. If you have any question feel free to ask. Feel free to ask or reply me so that i can continue to help you answer you question further. Thank you.

Expert:  Michelle replied 5 months ago.

Call our Toll-Free Customer Service

US/Canada : 1.***-***-****
Available 6am to 6pm PST