Michelle
Michelle, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  B.Sc. Computer Science with Honors
26798893

I want to renew my magick

Customer Question

i want to renew my magick jack
Category: Computer
Expert:  Michelle replied 5 months ago.

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help and resolve the problem you have posted.

Step 1: Go to the magicJack Free Trial page on the internet.
Step 2: Go to Customer Care/Live Agent page and click the blue Member Features button on the lower left side of the page.

Step 3: You're now at the login page where you enter your magicJack phone number and password*.

Step 4: Ignore the welcome screen that is loaded with multiple offers costing more than $19.95.

Step 5: Click the My Subscriptions or My Account tab.

Step 6: On those pages you will find a Reactivate button or a Renewal page with a button to show details.

Step 7: On the displayed pages, you'll find the one year renewal option. Complete your renewal for $19.95.

* Previously, you had to click the mymagicjack (my.magicjack.com) button to reach the login page

Expert:  Michelle replied 5 months ago.

I hope I've provided the information you were seeking. If you have any question feel free to ask. Please provide a rating by clicking on the stars on top of this page and hit submit. Feel free to ask or reply me so that i can continue to help you answer you question further. Thank you.