Barun
Barun, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  8+ years of professional experience in providing support for tech-related issues, including computers, email and software.
12615041

My computer crashed and my office disappeared. I have the

Customer Question

My computer crashed and my office disappeared. I have the product key and wonder if you can reinstall it on my computer. I believe is Office 10. I thought I had lost my debit card and owe an amends to whomever tried to help me
Category: Computer
Expert:  Barun replied 5 months ago.

Hi, and thank you for asking your question.

If you have the product key for Office 2010, you can download and reinstall it yourself using the following link:

https://www7.downloadoffice2010.microsoft.com/row/registerkey.aspx?culture=en-us&ref=pkc

Fill out the required info on the page (including the product key) and click Submit.

Once submitted, you will be able to download the Office setup file - done that, open/run the downloaded file to install Office 2010 accordingly. This should do it.

If you need any further assistance with this issue, please be sure to reply back using the box below.

And, if you could kindly click on (and submit) one of the star buttons at the top of this page to rate my service, I would greatly appreciate it. Thank you.