Barun, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  8+ years of professional experience in providing support for tech-related issues, including computers, email and software.

I just revised my google account and I want to restore to

Customer Question

I just revised my google account and I want to restore to the google account that I had this morning. Please help me!
Category: Computer
Expert:  Barun replied 4 months ago.

Hi, and thank you for asking your question.

First off, please click on the following link:

This will automatically sign you out of the new Gmail account (if signed in) and take you back to the login page.

There, click on the small "Sign in with a different account" link at the bottom, and then click "Add account".

Done that, you can sign back in to your old account using your original email address and password *****

If you need any further assistance with this issue, please be sure to reply back using the box below.

And, if you could kindly click on (and submit) one of the star buttons at the top of this page to rate my service, I would greatly appreciate it. Thank you.