Robert M., Consultant
Experience:  30 yrs. in NYC computer industry working with PC and networks, banks, brokerage, legal etc.
23372949

I need to cancel my membership because I do not have an

Customer Question

I need to cancel my membership because I do not have an Adobe Flasher and can not participate . So please cancel for me.
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Computer Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: That s the main problem and I have no idea what my password ***** ***** could be
JA: When did you last reset your username and password?
Customer: at least 2years ago
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Computer Technician should know?
Customer: no
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Computer Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Robert M. replied 8 months ago.

you can download the adobe flash player for free from this page

https://get.adobe.com/flashplayer/