Shefin, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Working as tech support specialist with a worldwide computer manufacturer.

Windows internet explorer seams corrupt, bringing it up,

Customer Question

Windows internet explorer seams corrupt, bringing it up, then freezes. no problems using google chrome. anyway to fix ie?
Category: Computer
Expert:  Shefin replied 4 months ago.

Please click Start button, All programs, Accessories and select Run. it will open Run box. ( or press the Windows and R keys on your keyboard together).

Type in inetcpl.cpl in the Run box, and then press Enter. it will open Internet options.

1. In the Internet Options window, tap or click the Advanced tab.
    2. Tap or click Reset. If you're using Windows Internet Explorer 6, click Restore Default.
  1. In the Reset Internet Explorer Settings dialog box, tap or click Reset.

Note Select the Delete personal settings check box if you also want to remove browsing history, search providers, Accelerators, home pages, Tracking Protection, and ActiveX Filtering data.
  2. When Internet Explorer finishes applying the default settings, tap or click Close, and then tap or click OK.
  3. Exit and then start Internet Explorer.

If the issue persists, or you have any questions, please be back and let me know.

If you appreciate my service, please rate it EXCELLENT by clicking the EXCELLENT (5 Stars) and Submit. My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have gotten anything less, please reply back, I am happy to address follow-up questions. Thank you for your business!

Thank you!