Benjamin Larson
Benjamin Larson, Computer Hardware Engineer
Experience:  Software Development Engineer
94796889

Why does the backup carmera not work?

Customer Question

Why does the backup carmera not work?
Category: Computer
Expert:  Benjamin Larson replied 5 months ago.
Hi! I would love to help you and try to answer your question, but I need to know more about what you need help with. Is this a backup camera for a car? If so, this is the computer help section. If it is a computer device, you are in the right place! Is this a camera built-in to a laptop or a USB camera?Also, when you say it isn't working, can you explain what you have tried and what problems you are having?
Hi there! I just wanted to check in with you and see if you still needed help. If yes, please reach out to me and we can work on your issue together.If you have the problem solved, I would greatly appreciate it if you could please close this ticket and rate me if you feel I was helpful. If you feel I was not, I would love the chance to make it right!