Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

How can I delete the debt card numbers so I can purchase

Customer Question

how can I delete the debt card numbers so I can purchase more coins
Category: Computer
Expert:  Dustin replied 5 months ago.

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you.

Are you using a windows pc, or a mac, or an android phone, iphone, ipad, or android tablet?

Also, from what company and website is it that you are trying to purchase coins?

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
I believe this is a scam. You told me you would solve my problem for the first fee. this has not been done. I want my credit card canceled for this service.
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
please answer my request
Expert:  Dustin replied 5 months ago.

You asked a second question on a new page.. I already messaged customer service to close that question for you.

if you were charged for the second question, then that charge is already being refunded.

With that being said, if you do not want to continue here is the refund link

http://ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-can-i-request-refund-0

If you decide you do want help, and you do want to continue you are welcome to reply on this same conversation page and I will assist you.

Dustin S

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
on facebook I play games and I use debt cards and when I tried to enter a debt/gift card it said I had to delete other card numers first before they can put my card through
Expert:  Dustin replied 5 months ago.

Ive sent you an offer for secure remote assistance at the lowest price point I can. This additional fee will allow me to connect to your computer from here, temporarily.

So I can help you directly on screen.. Once that offer has been clicked and accepted I will send the connection steps.

Dustin S