Dustin, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  I speak PC fluently, so you dont have to! Worked in The US Army as A Network Switching Systems Operator/Controller

After I enter dollar amounts by item and get to the "total",

Customer Question

After I enter dollar amounts by item and get to the "total", the amount shown is dramatically higher than the sum of what I entered. ERROR!!! If you have a tech that I can allow to access my computer, he or she will see what I am talking about. I would rather speak with a live human being if that is possible. (###) ###-####or(###) ###-#### I have used Turbo Tax for years and have never had ANY problems until now. R.S. Wright
Category: Computer
Expert:  Dustin replied 4 months ago.

Welcome to, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you.

Ive seen your request for for support and for a secure remote connection. I can offer you both, and I am sending that offer to you now. Once the offer is accepted please include your phone number in the enter contact info section, and then send a reply to let me know you have accepted the offer and included the phone number.

That way, I can call you and we can go over the connection steps and work directly on solving this issue.

Dustin S