Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

Want to return to 8.1 and make my home page AOL AGAIN : SOME

Customer Question

want to return to 8.1 and make my home page AOL AGAIN
JA: How long have you had this issue with your A.O.L. account?
Customer: SOME HOW MY COMPUTER WENT TO WINDOWS 10 AND I WANT WINDOWS 8.1 AGAIN AND MY HOME PAGE AOL
JA: Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: WHY COMPUTE UPDATE TO WINDOWS 10 I DO NOT WANT THIS I WOULD LIKE TO RETURN TO WINDOWS 8 AND HAVE MY AOL HOME PAGE BACK
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Computer Technician should know?
Customer: JUST PUT ME BACKTO 8 AND AOL HOME PAGE IN INTERNET EXPLORER
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Computer Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Jason Jones replied 5 months ago.

I will be the person helping you today.

I can help you in one of two ways:
1) We will communicate back and forth on this page.
2) Remote support, which would allow me to take a look at the problem and fix it for you while you watch.

In my experiences, remote support saves a lot of time for everybody and is safer because if instructions are not followed correctly, it may make the problem worse or create a new problem.

As a side note, both options are covered by a 100% guarantee and fully refundable, if we are not able to fix your problem.

If you wish to choose the first option, please let me know so we can begin. If you wish to choose the second, better option, then click the Accept this Offer button for Secure Remote Assistance.

Thank you,
Jason