Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

I can't find the cursor on my laptop : Can't get on the page

Customer Question

I can't find the cursor on my laptop
JA: A cursor gone AWOL? Ugh! Fortunately, the wizards we work with know tech inside and out, and it would be my pleasure to connect you with one right away. Have you tried to troubleshoot?
Customer: Can't get on the page
JA: Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: Have tried turning laptop off but can't. I have pressed alt Ctrl and delete
JA: Is there anything else the Computer Technician should be aware of?
Customer: Not what I know off
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Computer Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Dustin replied 5 months ago.

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you.

To get started, I need to know what type of computer you are using, a Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 or a Mac.

If its a Mac, please check the OSX version as follows, Click the apple sign at the top left of your screen, then click about this mac. And then where it says version, send that to me as a reply.

Also, whats the name brand and model of your laptop?

And , how long ago did this issue start to occur, or when was the last time your cursor worked normally?

Thank you for your response,

Dustin S.

Senior Technician and Network Switching Systems Operator / Maintainer.