Jins M. N.
Jins M. N., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Qualified Computer Professional - 12+ years experience. Expert in Computer Hardware & Graphic Design
50064670

I got a trial subsription to Showtime but can't access

Customer Question

Hi. I got a trial subsription to Showtime but can't access showtime. It asks for Roku and Showtime passwords etc. and billing but ultimately doesn't let me in. Help
JA: When did you last reset your username and password?
Customer: I haven't
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: setting new rook password
JA: The computer expert can solve this for you. Anything else you want him to know before I connect you two?
Customer: I don't think so thanks
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Computer Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Jins M. N. replied 5 months ago.

Hello Sir/Madam. Thank you very much for giving us an opportunity to help you. I am Jins here to assist you. Please remember these things when we deal with your issue. It may take more than one step/answer to solve a problem. So If my answers don’t work or if you are not satisfied, please don’t Rate my answer as Bad or Poor Service, but please Reply back to me by clicking the “Continue Conversation” or “Reply” button and I will gladly continue to help. Remember, only Rate answer after you are 100% Satisfied. Please do not rate an answer, if you are not satisfied.

If you forgot your Showtime password:

1. Go to showtime.com on your computer or mobile device.
  2. Click 'Sign In'.
  3. Click on 'Forgot password ***** need to create one?' beneath the sign in fields and follow the instructions on the page.

If you forgot your email please contact customer service using the Email option at the bottom of the page.

Regards

Jins