Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

My Son Deleted my Google and Chrome without me knpowing do I

Customer Question

My Son Deleted my Google and Chrome without me knpowing Hoe do I reinstate Both programs again. I am noy Computer Literate YET
JA: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of your machine, and what operating system are you running?
Customer: I use an HP laptop WIndows 10Server DO Do
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: Nomn i Am Not experienced enough
JA: The computer expert can solve this for you. Anything else you want him to know before I connect you two?
Customer: Just use plain english
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Computer Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Eric Ewing replied 5 months ago.

Hi! I'm Eric, a computer expert who's been paired with you through JustAnswer.com. I'm reviewing your question now, and will return w/ an answer soon!

Hello! Let's start with reinstalling Chrome. To begin, please click on this web link:

https://www.google.com/chrome/browser/desktop/index.html

Once the page loads, you'll see a blue button which says "Download Chrome." Click on that, and then you'll be presented with a window containing Google's legalese. Click the blue "Accept & Install" button. Your download of Chrome will now begin.

You may see a message pop-up asking whether you would like to "Save" or "Run" the file you're downloading. If you see that, click "Run." Otherwise, wait until the file downloads and then double-click the ChomeSetup.exe file to start installing it.

Once that completes, please let me know it was successful and we'll continue!