Randy Computer Tech
Randy Computer Tech, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Technician
62741268

I click on and it directs me to a different site I want to

Customer Question

I click on and it directs me to a different site I want to instant message a girl and I can't get onto X cupids
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Computer Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: Whenever I get an email and I click onto the links attached to the emails it does not direct me to the right site it sends me to different sites
JA: Just to clarify, what email service provider are you using?
Customer: gmail
JA: Huh?
Customer: I am using a mobile device does that make a difference sorry I don't know much about this stuff
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Computer Technician should know?
Customer: No
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Computer Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Randy Computer Tech replied 5 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** certified professional with over 10 years experience. I will be glad to assist you with this.

I am sorry to hear that you are having this issue.

Do you have an X Cupids account?