Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO

I had signed up my friend with you and he says s account is

Customer Question

I had signed up my friend with you and he says his account is blocked and I was the one who paid for his one month subscription
JA: Have you contacted anyone about your account?
Customer: No not yet I just found the customer service number
JA: Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: I not for sure you see he is in another country right now I have not talked to him it's really my boyfriend's friend .
JA: Is there anything else the Computer Technician should be aware of?
Customer: That's all I know that the little bits of information they relay to me to open the account like I said I was the one paid the money on it and they keep taking money out of my account for it unless there was not enough money in my account could that be it
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Computer Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Dustin replied 4 months ago.

What specific company or website did you pay for a one month subscription for your friend?