Chris L., Support Specialist
Experience:  Certified Computer expert with over 10 years experience.

What is GOOGLE * This

Customer Question

What is GOOGLE * This appeared on my credit card for a charge of $8.75 on june 6, 2016. dont know what this is. Can you help me with this. And right under that charge is a charge for$1.00 to for $1.00 and then another for $5.00 to topface. Can you help me with this. Thank you.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Chris L. replied 4 months ago.

Any charge that says GOOGLE in front of it are purchases from the Google Play store. These are things such as apps or games.

If you don't recognize a Google Play transaction, check with your family and friends to see if:

They made the purchase, or
A child may have played a game that resulted in accidental charges
If you find out the charge was unauthorized and accidental but not an act of fraud, contact the support team for further help here

Also once you've confirmed that the charge is from Google Play and wasn't made by anyone you know, report the charges to our support team within 65 days of the transaction by using this form

Sorry I cannot tell you what they were for but you need to go through the steps I gave you above to find out exactly what they are but I do hope this information helps.

At this time please click the stars above to rate service by clicking 3 or more stars. You may reply to me if you need more information even after rating.

Thank you,