Kamil Anwar, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  8+ Years of Experience. / CCNA (S), CCNA (W), CCNA (RS), MCTS, MBCs.

Hai i have a portable hard drive model 31868600

Customer Question

hai i have a portable hard drive model 31868600 S/N:W2AA204494 and I can not cent to my mac book AIR
JA: Just to clarify, how old is your MacBook Air and what operating system are you running?
Customer: It is brand new opt system el Capitan
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: i don't find my hard drive
JA: The computer expert can solve this for you. Anything else you want him to know before I connect you two?
Customer: no not at the moment thank you
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Computer Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Kamil Anwar replied 4 months ago.

Hello & Welcome to JustAnswer. Is your drive detected by Disk Utility? Does it need to be powered by an adapter?

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
ik weet niet hoe het werkt en ik vind nergens een disk utility en hij is niet aangedreven door een adapter

To access the Disk Utility in Mac OS X, just press Command+Space to open Spotlight search, type Disk Utility, and press Enter.

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Thans I have iT ON my Mac

Is it now working?

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
evrything is ok

Welcome. And, if you can take a second to rate my service by clicking the star icon on the top of this page, that will be greatly appreciated.