Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO

Cancel order 347250.. just made I ordered this one bottle at

Customer Question

cancel order 347250.. just made I ordered this one bottle at 47.00 and your billing me 109.00 fraud..candell it now.. james schwartz
Category: Computer
Expert:  Russell H. replied 4 months ago.

Hi, thank you for contacting My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.

I advise you to contact the Customer Support department of whatever the website, or company, that you ordered the bottle from.

What you appear to have been charged for is a minimum quanitity of 2) ea and 15 % tax (or some surcharge with tax, together amounting to 15 %.)

Cancelling the order promptly with that website or company, will be most likely to straighten out the problem. They may have a minimum order quantity policy, perhaps, but you didn't order them to charge you twice plus 15 %.

(If you need guidance as to what/where their Orders dept. or Customer Service contact info is, just let me know what company or website it was that the order was made to.)