Dustin, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  I speak PC fluently, so you dont have to! Worked in The US Army as A Network Switching Systems Operator/Controller
19897260

How can I renew may magicjack service : my computer make is

Customer Question

how can I renew may magicjack service
JA: What's the make and model of your computer? And how long have you been using magicJack?
Customer: my computer make is a compack 2010 #s1922a
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: just renew my service for 1 year more
JA: The computer expert can solve this for you. Anything else you want him to know before I connect you two?
Customer: just connect to him pleace
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Computer Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Dustin replied 6 months ago.

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you.

Lets get you re subscribed..

Go to

my.magicjack.com

enter your phone number for magicjack, and enter the password. Then once signed in, on the account details screen, it should show your subscription end date.

you can extend your subscription here on that page for 1, or 5 years. If you get stuck, or have any questions, let me know

With that being said, if you get stuck or confused or cant pay for your subscription after following the steps above, I could help you directly on screen if needed. let me know if thats something you would like to try.

I strive to provide great service, and greatly appreciate a 5 star rating clicked and submitted when you are satisfied.. I always answer follow up questions.

Dustin S.

Senior Technician and Network Switching Systems Operator / Maintainer.