Dustin, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  I speak PC fluently, so you dont have to! Worked in The US Army as A Network Switching Systems Operator/Controller
19897260

I just purchased Truth About Food Ingredients - Deluxe

Customer Question

I just purchased Truth About Food Ingredients - Deluxe Package, and I did not gove them my shipping address. I need to get a hold of them to do so. Thank you - John
Category: Computer
Expert:  Dustin replied 5 months ago.

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you.

Most of the packages Ive seen online that match what you say you purchased, they dont mail t he information to you.

But rather, you download it and then read it on your computer or print it out if you want a printed copy.. For instance, if you go to this page

http://101toxicfoodingredients.com/ty-dl-101-toxic-deluxe

Near the top / middle of the page.. It shows the click here to download link.. That will let you download the entire PDF file package for the deluxe package.

http://toxic.fepinc.netdna-cdn.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/01/101-Toxic-Food-Ingredients-Final.zip

Im not sure how much you paid, but id suggest asking for a refund as I found that same package on that page showing for free. And able to be downloaded for free.

I strive to provide great service, and greatly appreciate a 5 star rating clicked and submitted when you are satisfied.. I always answer follow up questions.

Dustin S.

Senior Technician and Network Switching Systems Operator / Maintainer.

Expert:  Dustin replied 5 months ago.

Hello again. I never heard back from you.

Were you able to download the information I sent you? Did you still need help with this issue?

Dustin S