Dustin, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  I speak PC fluently, so you dont have to! Worked in The US Army as A Network Switching Systems Operator/Controller

I just purchased Truth About Food Ingredients - Deluxe

Customer Question

I just purchased Truth About Food Ingredients - Deluxe Package, and I did not gove them my shipping address. I need to get a hold of them to do so. Thank you - John
Category: Computer
Expert:  Dustin replied 4 months ago.

Welcome to, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you.

Most of the packages Ive seen online that match what you say you purchased, they dont mail t he information to you.

But rather, you download it and then read it on your computer or print it out if you want a printed copy.. For instance, if you go to this page

Near the top / middle of the page.. It shows the click here to download link.. That will let you download the entire PDF file package for the deluxe package.

Im not sure how much you paid, but id suggest asking for a refund as I found that same package on that page showing for free. And able to be downloaded for free.

I strive to provide great service, and greatly appreciate a 5 star rating clicked and submitted when you are satisfied.. I always answer follow up questions.

Dustin S.

Senior Technician and Network Switching Systems Operator / Maintainer.

Expert:  Dustin replied 4 months ago.

Hello again. I never heard back from you.

Were you able to download the information I sent you? Did you still need help with this issue?

Dustin S