Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

I attempted to add a second account. My original account

Customer Question

I attempted to add a second account.
My original account was: ***@******.*** and I would like to maintain it.
I have a second account***@******.*** I am having the greatest difficulty with passwords. I want to maintain separate passwords.
My cell phone number is(###) ###-####am unable to receive my emails on the phone on the phone Help please.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Kamil Anwar replied 5 months ago.

Hello & Welcome to JustAnswer.
Thank you for your question. I will do my best to assist you.

Are you using a browser to sign into both accounts or are you using a mail application to do this? If not and if you use a mail application, you will be able to manage both accounts separately from a single screen without having to logout and login again, let me know how you wish to proceed?

Optional Remote Connect Service - Quick Resolution
Would you like me to remotely connect to your computer and fix the issue - The remote service will be an additional service for $39 but will allow me direct access to work on your issue and fix it (while you watch on your screen). If you need remote service, you can accept the offer of remote.
If you do not need the remote service, then simply provide me the requested information above. Thanks