Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

Yesterday Windows 10 was down loaded to our Dell Inspiron 15

Customer Question

Yesterday Windows 10 was down loaded to our Dell Inspiron 15 with i3 processor and 4 GB memory that had Windows 7 loaded. We are now getting continuous Kmode-Exception-Not-Handled error messages and followed by automatic restarts. How can this error be corrected as the Laptop is now not use able or should 7 be reloaded to our laptop?
thanks, ***** *****
Category: Computer
Expert:  Byron replied 6 months ago.

Hi. My name is***** you for your question and the opportunity to assist. If you have a Windows 7 installation

disk you can re-install Windows 7 if you never wanted Windows 10 to begin with. You would lose any files

that haven't been backed up, though.

When you start the machine are you getting the blue screen before of after you enter your password

and log in?

Expert:  Byron replied 6 months ago.

We may be able to roll the laptop back to Windows 7. I just need to know if you can get to a stable

login screen.