Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO

I do not know anything about this hp pavilion notebook 't

Customer Question

i do not know anything about this hp pavilion notebook don't know where to go for directions on how to set up email
JA: Just to clarify, what's the exact model of your HP? And what operating system are you running?
Customer: we ordered it from qvc in 2015 and then have not tried to set it up until now. do not know model or operating system. how do i find it on the computer?
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: none relatively computer illiterate
JA: The computer expert can solve this for you. Anything else you want him to know before I connect you two?
Customer: will want to discuss getting Microsoft office on the computer too
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Computer Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Eric Ewing replied 4 months ago.

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I am an independent technology expert who's been paired with you through It is my pleasure to assist you today.

Do you feel comfortable enough setting things up if I type out directions here, or would you rather have me connect to you through the internet and set it up for you? I'll send you an "offer" regarding the latter, but we can work through this whichever way you'd prefer.

You can find out which version of Windows you have installed by visiting this website: