Kamil Anwar, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  8+ Years of Experience. / CCNA (S), CCNA (W), CCNA (RS), MCTS, MBCs.
69350257

I received online help two days ago and keep checking to see

Customer Question

I received online help two days ago and keep checking to see if our website is listed when I Google "Town of Adams" and it still does not show up. How long does it take for this to appear?
Jackie Shankey
Town of Adams Wi
Category: Computer
Expert:  Kamil Anwar replied 6 months ago.

Hello & Welcome to JustAnswer.

Thank you for your question. I will do my best to assist you.

Did you receive help from someone on this site? What is your website address? You are querying a keyword, which can be indexed only if it has supporting backlinks. Your site however should have been indexed if done correctly.

Optional Remote Connect Service - Quick Resolution
Would you like me to remotely connect to your computer and fix the issue - The remote service will be an additional service for $39 but will allow me direct access to work on your issue and fix it (while you watch on your screen). If you need remote service, you can accept the offer of remote.
If you do not need the remote service, then simply provide me the requested information above.

Thanks

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
You are the person who helped me and corrected the problem by logging into my computer. I paid the extra to have this done and assumed that I would be able to Google my website. So far no luck.

What is your website address? Can you point me to the original link of our conversation from this site? I don't see any questions from you.

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
www.townofadamswi.org
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
I have an appointment so will have to check later. Please send your response to***@******.***. Thank you.

I can now see the question. I added your site to Google webmaster, and it does seem to appear now on Google with the site address as seen here and here - However, as i informed you earlier that if you want to rank your site for keywords you will need to do it's SEO. SEO is the process which will bring your site in order to be ranked by keywords, such as towns of adams. As per the statistics from semrush, keyword town of adams ranks at position 74. Let me know if you want me to send you screen shots of this, or you can scroll down on the google search and browse to next, next until you see your site at 74. OR you can click here and scroll down to view it.

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
That is Town of Adams Massachusetts - Mine is Town of Adams Wi (Wisconsin)

Yours is at position 74.

Scroll down to view: See attached screen shot.

http://s33.postimg.org/fbuldxenz/Capture.png

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
I feel very comfortable with you. Any suggest ions to get there faster or does it depends on what is put in search?
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
The biggest problem is there is a County of Adamsand that pops up even when Town of Adam's is typed in search

Thanks. This is how the Google is ranking it based on the SEO metrics. Ofcourse, you can get the site to rank higher in serps within a few days but it has it cons and the biggest is that Google will think "this guy is trying to manipulate rankings, let's ban this site", if they ban it it will be very difficult to get up again. If i were you, i would hire an SEO guy to slowly build links for this keyword and wait till the position is higher.

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Where do I find an SEO? Please be patient as this is my first experience with a website setup and being 66 years old didn't help either. ......:(

I would suggest that you wait 10-15 days and then we see where the site ranks at, and then start slowly by discussing with an SEO guy on www.fiverr.com. You can also ask a question here to see if one of the experts can assist with SEO.

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Thank you

Welcome. And if you can take a second to rate my service by clicking the star icon on this page, that will be greatly appreciated. Also, feel free to ask me anything here as well if you want.