Randy Computer Tech
Randy Computer Tech, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Technician

My screen is black. How do I get my color working? : I was

Customer Question

My screen is black. How do I get my color working?
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Computer Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: I was trying to set up my new iPad. I'm new at this.
JA: How old is your iPad, and what model are you using?
Customer: Just a minute while I get that information for you.
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Computer Technician should know?
Customer: I just had cataract surgery recently and I'm having trouble seeing small type. I didn't get my ipad set up before surgery.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Computer Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Randy Computer Tech replied 4 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** certified professional with over 10 years experience. I will be glad to assist you with this.

I am sorry to hear that you are having this issue. If he iPad color setting is black, To turn off this feature, tap the Settings icon on the Home screen. Tap General and then scroll down and tap Accessibility. In the Accessibility dialog, tap the White onBlack On/Off button to turn on this feature. If that f

The colors on the screen reverse. If that fails it may be caused by a glitch in the firmware, please try this> Press and hold the home button and the power button at the same time for about 30 seconds or until you see the Apple logo then release both buttons. The iPad will reboot and work normally.

Please reply and let me know if you need any other assistance or if everything is good, take a moment to rate my service by choosing one of the stars at the top, then click submit.

Thank you very much!

did that work for you?