Martin, Network Engineer
Experience:  10+ Years ExperienceCCNA Network EngineerA+ Net+ Linux & Windows OSC++ Programming

I uploaded a video the other day to youtube. I paid music

Customer Question

Hi, I uploaded a video the other day to youtube. I paid for a music license to use the piece of music in the video. its my understanding that if you have permission to use the music that adds shouldnt pop up on your video. Please remove the ad it is not wanted. Here is the link. I would greatly appreciate you getting back to you and letting me know what can be done about this. Thanks in advance for you consideration and time.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Martin replied 4 months ago.

Hello Priscilla,

Have you tried turning ads off from your account?

Look here:

Tell me how it goes!

Expert:  Martin replied 4 months ago.

If you have any doubts or would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.

And if you could take a moment to click on one of the green stars at the top to rate me for my time, it would be greatly appreciated!

Remember you can continue replying to me until you've got all the information you need.

Expert:  Martin replied 4 months ago.

Did you need anymore help with this Priscilla?