Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO

I need someone to help me locate one email that I threw out.

Customer Question

I need someone to help me locate one email that I threw out. I am a nursing student at Brightwood college and they are trying to scam me. They let me go to fourth term but are now saying I have to retake a class from first term that I was told that I passed. It's going to cost me 1700. $. If I have that email it is proof that they are in the wrong. Can someone please help me. I should have kept that email.
Category: Computer
Expert:  GeekGal replied 4 months ago.

Hi there! My name is***** am a computer professional with over 15 years of experience with both Mac and Windows computers, phones, tablets, and printers. It would be my pleasure to assist you with this. I'll need to ask a few questions. First, what email service do you use? What's the part of your email after the @ sign. Also, how do you access your email? Do you use a web browser, or do you use Outlook, Thunderbird or Eudora or some other program?