Richard, Computer Specialist
Experience:  Over 20 years of consulting to the IT industry

I can not enter my old password dos not work : time ago : my

Customer Question

I can not enter my old password ***** not work
JA: When did you last reset your username and password?
Customer: long time ago
JA: Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: my password ***** for years das not work
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Computer Technician should know?
Customer: no
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Computer Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Richard replied 4 months ago.

Hi there and welcome

AOL is currently having an issue on their server, it is not related to your password ***** all but a system outage.
They are working on this issue as we speak.

There is no ETA yet on when this will be resolved, but it is not your password ***** it is the issue but their system.

I ask please you wait and retry every hour. When the issue is resolved you will be able to sign in

Nothing different has to be done on your side, the system just needs to be fixed, up and running again.

If you have continued problems, or would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.

And if you can take a second to rate my service by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen then submit, that would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you