Richard, Computer Specialist
Experience:  Over 20 years of consulting to the IT industry
32989067

Peri I can not get into my AOL Acct. I have used 2 passwords

Customer Question

Hi I am Joseph De Peri I can not get into my AOL Acct. I have used 2 passwords and they both are invalid. My email is***@******.*** Help
JA: How long have you had this issue with your A.O.L. account?
Customer: Just this morning I was on yesterday.
JA: Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: It is just sitting there asking me for a password. I put both passwords I remember neither works.
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Computer Technician should know?
Customer: I did a clean yesterday.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Computer Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Richard replied 5 months ago.

Hi there and welcome

AOL is currently having an issue on their server, it is not related to your password ***** all but a system outage.
They are working on this issue as we speak.

There is no ETA yet on when this will be resolved, but it is not your password ***** it is the issue but their system.

I ask please you wait and retry every hour. When the issue is resolved you will be able to sign in

Nothing different has to be done on your side, the system just needs to be fixed, up and running again.

If you have continued problems, or would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.

And if you can take a second to rate my service by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen then submit, that would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
I just paid $ 36.00 to find out AOL was not operating properly. Is that correct.
Expert:  Richard replied 5 months ago.

I cannot see any payment details Joseph, as I am just an engineer here.

This is a paid service though, as Just Answer is a paid help desk, but I cannot see how much you paid

You would need to contact customer service on

***@******.*** for all these queries.

If you would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.

Thank you