Richard, Computer Specialist
Experience:  Over 20 years of consulting to the IT industry

I lost my aol pass word : just today : I tried all possible

Customer Question

I lost my aol pass word
JA: How long have you had this issue with your A.O.L. account?
Customer: just today
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: I tried all possible numbers
JA: The computer expert can solve this for you. Anything else you want him to know before I connect you two?
Customer: no
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Computer Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Richard replied 4 months ago.

Hi there and welcome

AOL is currently having an issue on their server, it is not related to your password ***** all but a system outage.
They are working on this issue as we speak.

There is no ETA yet on when this will be resolved, but it is not your password ***** it is the issue but their system.

I ask please you wait and retry every hour. When the issue is resolved you will be able to sign in

Nothing different has to be done on your side, the system just needs to be fixed, up and running again.

If you have continued problems, or would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.

And if you can take a second to rate my service by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen then submit, that would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you