Chris L., Support Specialist
Experience:  Certified Computer expert with over 10 years experience.
51029781

CAN'T RESET MY PW

Customer Question

CAN'T RESET MY PW
Category: Computer
Expert:  Chris L. replied 6 months ago.

Which password ***** you trying to reset exactly?

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
AOL
Expert:  Chris L. replied 6 months ago.

AOL is currently having an issue on their server, it is not related to your password ***** all but a system outage.
They are working on this issue as we speak.
There is no ETA yet on when this will be resolved, but it is not your password ***** it is the issue but their system.
I ask please you wait and retry every hour. When the issue is resolved you will be able to sign in
Nothing different has to be done on your side, the system just needs to be fixed, up and running again.
If you have continued problems, or would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.

Please take a moment to rate my service by clicking the stars at the top, please choose 3 or more stars. Remember you are rating me personally and not AOL.

Thank you,
Chris

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
THANKS
Expert:  Chris L. replied 6 months ago.

You are very welcome, please take a moment to rate my service by clicking the stars at the top, we can still chat after rating if you need more help.

-Chris