Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO

I 't know why my email account doesn't come up? : I think

Customer Question

I don't know why my email account doesn't come up?
JA: Just to clarify, what email service provider are you using for this account?
Customer: I think it's AOL
JA: Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: When I Hit my mail box the AOL box comes up asking for password. This was setup by my wife years ago. She passed away 3 years ago. I been logging on until today, Idon't know what password ***** used when she opened the account.
JA: Is there anything else the Computer Technician should be aware of?
Customer: Idon't thick so.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Computer Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Computer
Expert:  John replied 4 months ago.

Hello my name is***** will be assisting you today. I am sorry to hear that you are having such trouble. I will try my best to help you.

Expert:  John replied 4 months ago.

Could you please let me know which email application you used for opening your AOL email is it Microsoft Outlook, windows live mail or is it AOL desktop software?

Which is the operating system installed in the PC.Is it Windows Vista, Windows 7,windows 8, Windows 10 or any other?

Note: - Please reply using the box below.

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
The e-mail account is working fine now. I do not want to subcribe tov Just Answers
Expert:  John replied 4 months ago.

Thanks for updating.I will request customer service to close this question and also cancel subscription if there is one.