Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

We shut down our Computer in Texas to move to Alabama. When

Customer Question

We shut down our Computer in Texas to move to Alabama. When new service was restored, we turned it on. On my USER side, I hit to 'log in' and Windows 7 went wild. It instructed me IT WAS CHANGING my password (I'm the Administrator) and it did, in fact change it. I could see all the stars running through the password ***** but it never sent me an e-mail to what it changed and I am locked out. Thanks, ***** *****
Category: Computer
Expert:  Randy Computer Tech replied 7 months ago.

What is the microsoft account email address please?

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
What is the answer? I have a response on my phone but it list no answers to the question.

The answers will be posted here. That email address is not recognized. Are you sure that is the one you sue?

Is there an email address on the computer lock screen now?

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
I am 71 and I just wanted to pay the $40.00 fee as a one time, one question answered and fixed. (NOT a monthly fee) But you gave me no choice as a one-time event in your listing of choces. Now $39.00 is charged above the $40.00. Do Not understand.
The answers will be posted here. That email address is not recognized. Are you sure that is the one you use?Is there an email address on the computer lock screen now?