Michael, Librarian
Experience:  20+ years as information professional

Why Time Warner change my phonr number, after I stay

Customer Question

Why Time Warner change my phonr number, after I stay castomer of TW?
Category: Computer
Expert:  Camille-Moderator replied 4 months ago.
my name is ***** ***** I am the moderator for this topic. It looks like your question was meant for a different company. We match people with questions to professionals with answers in areas like Health, Pets, Computers, Taxes, Cars, Financial, Legal, Home Improvement and more. While you may have intended this for another company, oftentimes, the professionals can help with a question like yours. Please let me know if you want to continue, or if you would prefer that I cancel your question.
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
I wood like have my old phone number(###) ###-####
Do you want to speak to a Computer Expert? OR are you trying to contact Time Warner?
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Hi, Camille, I cood be customer for ATT for phone service and customer for Internet for Time Warner. If you need this
Hi, thank you, ***** ***** find an Expert to assist you. You will receive an email with a link back to this question when you receive a response.
Thank you for your patience :-)
Expert:  Michael replied 4 months ago.

Hello Mark and welcome to JustAnswers.

As for your question, the Time Warner site says that they choose the number given to you. IF though you do not want this number, it is best to contact them directly as you can talk to a representative who can help in possibly getting the number you want.

Information to contact Time Warner can be found here in this link:

Contact info:

Expert:  Michael replied 4 months ago.

I hope the information provided will help in getting your old phone number back. If you could take a moment to rate my assistance so that I can receive credit for helping you as well as allow me to assist others on our site.

Take care,

Librarian Michael