Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

I need a new password

Customer Question

I need a new password
Category: Computer
Expert:  Dustin replied 1 year ago.

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you.

The password ***** need, what specifically is it for. Your windows 8 or 10 computer, your mac to sign in, or is it for your facebook account, or an g mail , aol , yahoo or some other email account?

Also, what type of device are you using to try and sign in where your password ***** working?

To get started, I need to know what type of computer you are using, a Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 or a Mac.

If its a Mac, please check the OSX version as follows, Click the apple sign at the top left of your screen, then click about this mac. And then where it says version, send that to me as a reply.

Dustin S

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Tobe able to get into my e-mail, I ace an APPLE MAC COMPUTER
MAC BOOK PRO
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Yo charged me already CA $ 70.00 odd dollars and I still have not a correct answ?er from you, but only question.
I'm 84 years old thus a SENIOR CITIZEN, WHAT AM I SUPPOSED TO DO NOW
Expert:  Dustin replied 1 year ago.

To be clear, I havent charged you anything. I work here as a technician. Also, if Im unable to help you then you will be entitled to a full refund if you have been charged.

With that being said, what company is your email with that you cannot get into? Gmail. aol. yahoo.com, etc.

Just the company name please, or the part that shows up after the @ sign.. I cant help you sign into your email if I dont know who your email is with.

Thank you,

Dustin S.