Dustin, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  I speak PC fluently, so you dont have to! Worked in The US Army as A Network Switching Systems Operator/Controller

I had to change my email (my old email service was ended). I

Customer Question

I had to change my email (my old email service was ended). I used my rewards Visa by Chase to make a purchase, but cannot connect my prior rewards points to this new email acct. Amazon could not pull-up my old email (nor could I) and I don't see where to connect it?
Category: Computer
Expert:  Dustin replied 4 months ago.

Welcome to, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you.

Question, did you call the actual Amazon VISA department? I ask because, they can definitely look in system and see what your registered email address was.

I believe the key here is the registered email address that cant be found. Finding that, will allow us to access the correct account to unlock your points.

So, can you clarify if you called amazon customer service, or customer service specifically for the amazon visa Donna?

Dustin S.

Senior Technician and Network Switching Systems Operator / Maintainer.